About a month ago, I took a pole dancing class purchased through living social. The 90 minute class was taught by a man named Robert Lee III. He was an absolute treasure! He refered to his pupils as his "ducklings" had huge eyes, a round belly and unusually small hands and feet, so small, in fact, that he had a specialty pole designed specifically for his tiny appendages. Pole dancing (or at least Robert Lee III pole dancing) can only be described as a mash up of yoga, modern dance, hair flips and a little bit (very little bit) of bump and grind. With a combination like this, its no wonder that I took to it like a duck, or should I say duckling, to water.
The other day I arrived at the church where I work a few minutes early and so decided to check my personal e-mail before I started the days tasks. Imagine my excitement when the Groupon in my inbox was for a series of four pole dancing classes taught by Robert Lee III. I was giddy as a school girl at the prospect of more pole time under the tutaledge of Robert Lee III and so opened the e-mail on my large, double screen to investigate further. Meer moments after the bolded "Pole Dancing Four Class Series" overwhelmed my desk top, who should walk by but the senior pastor. Whoops! Well the good news is, I'm in good company, after all, Rahab was a harlot.
No comments:
Post a Comment